We have been working with other haunts to determine a plan that provides a safe environment for our actors, staff and guests. All haunts have agreed to maintain similar safety standards.
- OUTDOORS has proven to be a safer way to gather.
- Our attractions are PRIMARILY OUTDOORS.
- Enclosed areas are small and have PLENTY OF VENTILATION.
- To maintain safe capacity, we will sell a LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS for each night.
- Tickets will be sold in HALF HOUR TIME SLOTS to stagger attendance.
- Guests are strongly advised to PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE to guarantee entry.
- All participants (actors, staff and guests) are REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS.
- Masks must COVER MOUTH and NOSE.
- MASKS WILL BE AVAILABLE for those who come without one.
- Masks may only be removed to eat, drink or smoke AND when distanced from others outside your group.
- Queue lines are arranged to facilitate SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- Guests will enter attractions only with other members of their party.
- We will allow AMPLE TIME and SPACING before next group enters.
- We have greater DISTANCING BETWEEN PICNIC TABLES and BONFIRES.
- ACTORS WILL MAINTAIN DISTANCE FROM GUESTS.
- HAND SANITIZER DISPENSERS are provided in multiple locations convenient for guests as well as backstage for staff.
- All high touch areas will be sprayed with MICROBAN MPC prior to opening each night. This provides LONG LASTING (24 hour) DISINFECTANT COATING.
- Our “CLEAN TEAM” will REGULARLY SANITIZE HIGH USE ITEMS such as covers on picnic tables, port-a johns and counter tops.
- All actors and staff will have their TEMPERATURE CHECKED upon arrival.
- They will also need to affirm that they have NO SYMPTOMS and have NOT BEEN EXPOSED to others suspected of being ill.