GENERAL PROPERTY RULES
- MASKS WHICH COVER BOTH MOUTH AND NOSE MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN LINES OR IN THE ATTRACTIONS.
- MASKS MAY ONLY BE REMOVED to EAT, DRINK or SMOKE and when suitably distanced from others outside your party.
- There is plenty of room on the farm. KEEP 10′ DISTANCE from anyone outside of your party. We have spread out our lines, picnic tables and bonfires.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING by walking through attractions at a moderate pace.
- KEEP AT LEAST 15′ BETWEEN YOUR GROUP and the GROUP AHEAD OF YOU.
- DO NOT TOUCH ACTORS. Our actors will not touch you.
- DO NOT TOUCH any of the SCENERY or PROPS.
- STAY ON THE PATHS. Do not stray into the corn or woods.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING or OPEN FLAME of any kind.
- NO FOOD or BEVERAGES INSIDE THE ATTRACTIONS
- NO RUNNING, PUSHING or LINKING OF ARMS.
- DO NOT THROW CORN or OTHER OBJECTS.
- NO FLASHLIGHTS, LASER POINTERS or FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Exhibits may be monitored by video surveillance.
- Members of our staff regularly accompany guests.