- This year ALL guests must WEAR A MASK which covers mouth and nose.
- All guests must practice SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times.
- This is a real farm with uneven terrain. PROPER FOOTWARE IS REQUIRED.
- NO SMOKING while in lines, on hayride or in attractions.
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOL. Coolers will be inspected.
- Leave valuables in the car. Keep your cell phone secure.
- Guests who interfere with the safety or enjoyment of others will be asked to leave. NO REFUNDS.
GENERAL PROPERTY RULES
- MASKS WHICH COVER BOTH MOUTH AND NOSE MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN LINES OR IN THE ATTRACTIONS.
- MASKS MAY ONLY BE REMOVED to EAT, DRINK or SMOKE and when suitably distanced from others outside your party.
- There is plenty of room on the farm. KEEP 10′ DISTANCE from anyone outside of your party. We have spread out our lines, picnic tables and bonfires.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING by walking through attractions at a moderate pace.
- KEEP AT LEAST 15′ BETWEEN YOUR GROUP and the GROUP AHEAD OF YOU.
- DO NOT TOUCH ACTORS. Our actors will not touch you.
- DO NOT TOUCH any of the SCENERY or PROPS.
- STAY ON THE PATH. Do not stray into the corn or woods.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING or OPEN FLAME of any kind.
- NO FOOD or BEVERAGES INSIDE THE ATTRACTIONS
- NO RUNNING, PUSHING or LINKING OF ARMS.
- DO NOT THROW CORN or OTHER OBJECTS.
- NO FLASHLIGHTS, LASER POINTERS or FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Exhibit may be monitored by video surveillance.
- Members of our staff regularly accompany guests through the exhibit.
We have been working with other haunts to determine a plan that provides a safe environment for our actors, staff and guests. All haunts have agreed to maintain similar safety standards.
- OUTDOORS has proven to be a safer way to gather.
- Our attractions are PRIMARILY OUTDOORS.
- Enclosed areas are small and have PLENTY OF VENTILATION.
- To maintain safe capacity, we will sell a LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS for each night.
- Tickets will be sold in HALF HOUR TIME SLOTS to stagger attendance.
- Guests are strongly advised to PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE to guarantee entry.
- All participants (actors, staff and guests) are REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS.
- Masks must COVER MOUTH and NOSE.
- MASKS WILL BE AVAILABLE for those who come without one.
- Masks may only be removed to eat, drink or smoke AND when distanced from others outside your group.
- Queue lines are arranged to facilitate SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- Guests will enter attractions only with other members of their party.
- We will allow AMPLE TIME and SPACING before next group enters.
- We have greater DISTANCING BETWEEN PICNIC TABLES and BONFIRES.
- ACTORS WILL MAINTAIN DISTANCE FROM GUESTS.
- HAND SANITIZER DISPENSERS are provided in multiple locations convenient for guests as well as backstage for staff.
- All high touch areas will be sprayed with MICROBAN MPC prior to opening each night. This provides LONG LASTING (24 hour) DISINFECTANT COATING.
- Our “CLEAN TEAM” will REGULARLY SANITIZE HIGH USE ITEMS such as covers on picnic tables, port-a johns and counter tops.
- All actors and staff will have their TEMPERATURE CHECKED upon arrival.
- They will also need to affirm that they have NO SYMPTOMS and have NOT BEEN EXPOSED to others suspected of being ill.