- This year ALL guests must WEAR A MASK which covers mouth and nose.
- All guests must practice SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times.
- This is a real farm with uneven terrain. PROPER FOOTWARE IS REQUIRED.
- NO SMOKING while in lines, on hayride or in attractions.
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOL. Coolers will be inspected.
- Leave valuables in the car. Keep your cell phone secure.
- Guests who interfere with the safety or enjoyment of others will be asked to leave. NO REFUNDS.
GENERAL PROPERTY RULES
- MASKS WHICH COVER BOTH MOUTH AND NOSE MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN LINES OR IN THE ATTRACTIONS.
- MASKS MAY ONLY BE REMOVED to EAT, DRINK or SMOKE and when suitably distanced from others outside your party.
- There is plenty of room on the farm. KEEP 10′ DISTANCE from anyone outside of your party. We have spread out our lines, picnic tables and bonfires.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING by walking through attractions at a moderate pace.
- KEEP AT LEAST 15′ BETWEEN YOUR GROUP and the GROUP AHEAD OF YOU.
- DO NOT TOUCH ACTORS. Our actors will not touch you.
- DO NOT TOUCH any of the SCENERY or PROPS.
- STAY ON THE PATHS. Do not stray into the corn or woods.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING or OPEN FLAME of any kind.
- NO FOOD or BEVERAGES INSIDE THE ATTRACTIONS
- NO RUNNING, PUSHING or LINKING OF ARMS.
- DO NOT THROW CORN or OTHER OBJECTS.
- NO FLASHLIGHTS, LASER POINTERS or FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Exhibits may be monitored by video surveillance.
- Members of our staff regularly accompany guests.
Pennsylvania requires MASKS TO BE WORN when out in public.
PA AMUSEMENT RIDE INSPECTIONS ACT SECTION 408 PASSENGER CONDUCT: The owner has the right to refuse admission to any member of the public if, in the opinion of the operator, the passenger’s bearing, conduct, health, or physical condition would be a safety hazard.