We have been working with other haunts to determine a plan that provides a safe environment for our actors, staff and guests. All haunts have agreed to maintain similar safety standards.
- OUTDOORS has proven to be a safer way to gather.
- Our attractions are PRIMARILY OUTDOORS.
- Enclosed areas are small and have PLENTY OF VENTILATION.
- To maintain safe capacity, we will sell a LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS for each night.
- Tickets will be sold in HALF HOUR TIME SLOTS to stagger attendance.
- Guests are strongly advised to PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE to guarantee entry.
- All participants (actors, staff and guests) are REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS.
- Masks must COVER MOUTH and NOSE.
- MASKS WILL BE AVAILABLE for those who come without one.
- Masks may only be removed to eat, drink or smoke AND when distanced from others outside your group.
- Queue lines are arranged to facilitate SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- Guests will enter attractions only with other members of their party.
- We will allow AMPLE TIME and SPACING before next group enters.
- We have greater DISTANCING BETWEEN PICNIC TABLES and BONFIRES.
- ACTORS WILL MAINTAIN DISTANCE FROM GUESTS.
- HAND SANITIZER DISPENSERS are provided in multiple locations convenient for guests as well as backstage for staff.
- All high touch areas will be sprayed with MICROBAN MPC prior to opening each night. This provides LONG LASTING (24 hour) DISINFECTANT COATING.
- Our “CLEAN TEAM” will REGULARLY SANITIZE HIGH USE ITEMS such as covers on picnic tables, port-a johns and counter tops.
- All actors and staff upon arrival need to affirm that they have NO SYMPTOMS and have NOT BEEN EXPOSED to others suspected of being ill.
ORDER TICKETS ONLINE to guarantee entry. This year we are selling a limited number of tickets for each half hour to maintain a SAFE CAPACITY and ELIMINATE LONG WAIT TIMES. Once tickets for each time slot are sold out, they will not be available at the ticket booth.
To reschedule from a previous date: email us at email@example.com or call 267-517-1771.